English Language Challenges


Although, it’s a subject that interests me, it has always been very difficult for me to learn the English language; I remember that my first bad grades were in this subject. That is why I have always understood that I should continue to learn English at university, in order to try to level out what I always have to learn.
In the university I was in the four levels of English and I liked the dynamics in the classes, being able to write and speak all the classes helped me a lot to have more confidence when communicating and helped me to improve my skills in different areas. .In addition, I think it is very fun to be able to write and express ideas from different topics in another language; it's a very interesting challenge.
I must improve all areas of English, my language, grammar, fluency, vocabulary, among others. And I plan to improve traveling to places where they communicate with this language and taking courses to help me improve in areas that are still difficult for me.
I use English very often; I use it to understand publications on the internet, texts for the university, on social networks, when listening to music and videos of different topics.
In my case, although it is difficult for me to learn this language, I always look for an excuse to learn a little more.
That is why I believe that English is very important in the training of an integral professional, because it’s a language that opens many doors in the work.

Comentarios

  1. you´re rigth, learning English opens many doors in life, and not only English, but also other languages, such as Chinese and German

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My year