Hi! Today I am going to talk about the quiz of national geographic.

I believe that I don’t know so much about the topic, because the result of my quiz weren’t good. Because mi results in the quiz were 60% of good answers.
The first question that I had trouble answering. it Was the answer about the type of supermarket bag more ecofriendly. I feel that the question is very simple but never I think about this.
The possible answers in the question were plastic, paper, none of above or either is fine. I choose the paper because I think the paper is more ecofriendly that plastic, but the correct answer is none of above.
This subject is more important for me, but in the society wasn’t present and more people think that the problems of the environment isn’t true.
All day the problems of the environment are more important in the word, but not all the countries they take over of the problem.
A regret of I don’t know saving the planet from the global warming, all days I try do things for to get better the problem, for example recycling.
But I think that I need learning about more ways of to live an environmentally friendly lifestyle.




Comentarios

  1. yes, you help the world recycling, but something much better for the environment is to reuse and reduce our consumption of garbage (from plastic to simple papers)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My year