Iceland

Since I was Little I dreamed of going to Iceland. Iceland is a country and it´s located in the extreme northwest of Europe. I like this country because it has a wonderful landscape that we can cover and a very special food, for example the Fermented Shark and the mashed fish stew. In my opinion, it has a culture very different from ours, because Icelandic culture has its roots in North Germanic traditions, and the Icelanders are proud of their Viking heritage and Icelandic language and take great care to preserve their tradition. In addition, one of the main characteristics of the country are the attractives beaches where you can see how people fish, and the other characteristic of the country is that it has a clean and pure environment, that's why it has a beautiful and incredible nature. I recommend visit this country because is less expensive and it has a low taxes compared to other countries.  


Comentarios

  1. It's a beautiful place. I hope you'll be there one day. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Oh, I love Iceland too!! It's a lovely place, I hope to visit some day

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My year