After finishing my architecture studies at the University of Chile, I would like to continue studying, that is why I have thought about the idea of ​​specializing in some area related to public and social work.
I would like to continue studying because I find that the degree gives a very comprehensive and a little basic education in some aspects. Also, after leaving this career I will have the time it takes to continue my studies.
I would like to continue in the public and social area because I think it is very interesting, I love the challenges that this topic proposes, besides being able to make a great contribution to people who really need it. But in Chile there is still no great progress on this issue, so I thought it is necessary to continue these studies in other English-speaking countries, where in addition to specializing in the social area can learn English. I would like to study in another university institution in person, because generally better results are obtained in less time.
I do not have objectives in relation to the salary that I would like to obtain, my objectives are more oriented to the results of my work and projects product of my education. That's why I feel that it is always necessary to constantly educate and update yourself, through the experience and teaching that the work is giving you.

Comentarios

  1. is nice that you want to continue studying, i believe that studying is the best way to grow up like a person

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My year