Hi, today I’m going to talk about the Kind of job that I would like to have in the future. I think that in the future I ‘m going to work in the public area, I like to work with people and make changes in the country. Public projects are very important in a society, because it helps people. 

I imagine my job in an office with other people, talking about the important project that will help people such as public spaces for all people, social housing, project to the immigrants, 
neighborhood recovery and educational project. Also, I imagine visiting different places with my partner to learn about the different realities and the different solutions of the problems in the world. I would like to travel a lot in my job!
The place I would like to work isn’t very important for me, but I prefer to work outdoor with good air, light and a nice view. 
I feel the salary is not relevant in my future, because I don’t want to be a money machine, I study to contribute in the world and not to make money.
The major that I thinking of taking is the urbanism, because this major would help me to work in the public area that MINVU or MOP.  


 


Comentarios

  1. is very cool that you want to to contribute to the world and make a change, I think that is the purpose of studying architecture, everyone should follow those steps.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My year