My year


Hi! Today I’m going to talk about my year. So far I have had a good year because I did many new things.  I went to live alone with my sister in an apartment, I traveled alone to south of Chile, I went to my first university mobilization, two cousins ​​were born, etc.
These experiences have made me mature and grow as a person, the most complicated things for me has been to learn to be independent and live alone with my sister, but I feel that it is my great achievement for this year because I feel we have done very well.
The best thing that happened to me this year was the birth of my cousins, even though they live in the south, I see them a lot for FaceTime and as soon as I finish my classes I will go and see them.
Another good thing that happened to me this year was known Lana del Rey in the lollapalooza, because I had a great time with my friends and I always wanted to meet her.
Also, this year I finished a relationship of many years, I had a bad time but I think it did me good and I was able to continue my normal life without problems.
One thing that I have not done yet this year is to surpass my marks of the last year.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog