Hi! I study architecture in the Universidad de Chile and I chose to study this career because since I was a child I like to draw and take pictures. After the landscapes, building and urban art interested me. One day in the school I looked into about this career and  the subject of this career fascinated me, because math, arts, geometry and physic were my favorites subjects of school.  This career attracted me because it is very integral and I like that I can work on many thinks in my life.


I chose to study in the Universidad de Chile because the people who study in this university told me about its characteristic, Like the study climate in the different career and the diversity of people. Also the prestige of the Universidad de Chile is very important for my future, because in Chile there are many architects. Finally, I wanted live in the center of Santiago with my sister and the faculty of architecture is located in this commune near to the law faculty.


Comentarios

  1. nice! i chose this career for similar reasons, but i knew that i liked architecture when i was in my last year at school

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My year