Today, I will talk about a concert than at I was enjoy, a unique experience for me, because I was stay with my friends of the University and with my best friends of my school. The name of this event is ¨Lollapalooza ¨and was celebrated in the O Higgins park, in March of this year, in my city, Santiago of Chile.
Lollapalooza is a Musical Festival and was celebrate all over the world. In Chile, this festival lasted 3 days, but I went only the Sunday.
In the event I saw my favorite singer, Lana del Rey.  She’s an American singer and she was born in New York City on June 21, 1985. I love her music because the song is relaxing and she is many beautiful.  
The concert is very entertaining, the atmosphere was very secure and in the place there were people of different ages. I recommended that you go to the festival!



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My year